Check valves for LPG are special devices used to prevent a back flow of product in a pipeline. They are normally used for example to prevent the outlet of LPG from a tank through the feeding line or the return of product through a pump.
- max operating pressure(PS): 40bar
- test pressure (PT): 57,5bar
- max operating temperature (TS min/max): -10°/+50°C
- rating flanges: PN40/ANSI300
- DN available: 20÷100
- liquid: LPG (mix Propane-Butane) and fluids of group 1 and 2
- PED cathegory: II^ category
Chưa có đánh giá nào.