The heating cable is an industrial grade and selfregulating: this characteristic improve safety and reliability and it will not overheat or burnout, even when overlapped upon itself. It is suitable for frost protection or maximum temperature maintenance of 85°C of LPG piping, pressure vessels and other equipment like valves and pumps: it is approved for use also in hazardous and corrosive environments. The installation is quick and simple and requires no special skills or tools: termination, splicing and power connection components are all provided in convenient kits.
- automatically adjusts heat output in response to increasing or decreasing pipe temperature
- they can be cut-to-length with no wastage
- power supply: 220/277 VAC
- minimum installation temperature: -40°C
- minimum operating temperature: -65°C
- certifications available: ATEX – IECEx – FM – VDE – CSA – EAC
- they are used for heating and/or temperature maintaining
- thermostat for adjusting and controlling temperature (optional)
- Optionals: for hazardous and corrosive chemical areas.